Come As You Are Pagan Congregation provides fiscal sponsorship and guidance to several affiliate Pagan and polytheist temples and organizations.
Affiliate organizations receive:
- promotion of their activities to the wider CAYA community
- assistance with budgeting and required financial activities
- practical guidance on adherence to legal and diversity-oriented requirements and initiatives
- the ability to collect tax-deductible donations, and
- an annual review for compliance with all regulatory organizational elements.
In return for these services, Affiliate organizations donate 10% of all collected revenues to CAYA Pagan Congregation.
If your Pagan community organization, Pagan or polytheist temple, Earth-based, shamanic, ATR, occult, witchcraft, or eclectic spiritual group is seeking a fiscal sponsor or would like to become an affiliate of CAYA Pagan Congregation in order to be legally acknowledged as a 501(c)3 church, please use the Contact Form on this site to ask us for more information.
The current roster of affiliate temples, groups and organizations is here. For more information about the offerings of any affiliate group, or CAYA itself, please see our annual calendar of rituals & events:
Dedicated to multi-pantheon deities of smithing, handcraft, and other labors. Oversees annual market at CAYA's Harvest Home Retreat.
Bay Area Pagan Alliance
A community service organization offering events and Pagan social activities, including the Annual Pagan Festival in Berkeley.
Dedicated to deities related to ecstasy, intoxication, and passion. Offers periodic public rituals and participates in ecstatic dance events as well as Burning Man.
Dedicated to deities of the Norse & Heathen pantheons. Offers periodic public ceremonies.
Het Aset Ayat Marwut
Dedicated to Aset/Isis. Offers periodic public ceremonies.
Mothers of Darkness
Dedicated to deities related to space and the void. Special focus on science and its relationship to magic. Offers periodic public ceremonies.
Openers of the Way
Dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Offers ceremonies and pujas to the CAYA community.
Sisters of Fierceness
Online community for CAYA Distance Dedicants. Offers 8 Sabbats per year online.
Sisters of the Huntress
Dedicated to Artemis & Diana. Offers periodic public ceremonies and hosts annual Dyke March outing.
A spiritual gathering for families with children. Offers frequent events and summer campouts in the Bay Area, CA.
Dedicated to Hecate/Hekate. Offers monthly Dark Moon rituals in Oakland, CA and Portland, OR.
Temple of Aphrodite
Dedicated to Aphrodite & Venus. Offers monthly Full Moon ceremonies in Oakland, CA and Portland, OR.
Temple of Dionysus
Dedicated to Dionysus, god of wine, revelry, holy rage, and ecstasy. Offer monthly ceremonies in Oakland, CA.
Templo de la Muerte
Dedicated to Santissima Muerte and the mysteries of art, life, and death. Offers monthly 1st Friday ceremonies in Oakland, CA.
Wisdom & Compassion
Dedicated to Kuan Yin and Tara. Partners with Skydancer Sangha to offer weekly Monday night chanting sessions online. Offers other public ceremonies periodically.
Come As You Are Pagan Congregation is home to four traditions of training and practice for Pagans, polytheists, and witches. Each of these traditions offers diverse levels of membership and service to the community.
Mothers of the New Time
The Mothers of the New Time are a Women's Mystery tradition devoted to the Goddess of 10,000 Names, with special focus on the rites of passage and healing associated with the female body: menstruation, birth, menopause, fertility, healing from sexual assault, birth control and abortion rights, breast care, lesbianism, and related topics. The primary function of the tradition is to train High Priestesses.
- Public service activities: Goddess Sabbat and Grove of the Goddess Full Moon ceremonies for self-identified women
- Prerequisites: by invitation only
- Requirements for High Priestess Ordination: successful completion of all assigned activities, positive evaluation by Big Sister in the tradition, unanimous acceptance by all other High Priestesses in the Tribe, dedication to a Goddess of one's own choosing
- Does not confer a Legal Clergy credential
The Wildflower Tradition is the foundational training tradition required to become a Pries/ess/x in CAYA Pagan Congregation. Initiates in the Wildflowers study a wide variety of subjects related to solar and lunar cycles, magical and personal development, deity relationships, public service, ritual performance, community collaboration, and safety. The primary purpose of this training is to equip Priest/ess/xes with skills to be of service to Pagan, polytheist, and witchcraft communities. Meet the Wildflower Priest/ess/xes here.
- Public service activities: Full Moon and Sabbat ceremonies, public service activities
- Prerequisites: successful completion of Aspirant training and Dedicant status in CAYA
- Requirements for Priest/ess/x Ordination: successful completion of all assigned activities, positive evaluation by Wildflower Sibling, unanimous acceptance by CAYA Council of Elders, dedication to a Goddess of one's own choosing
- Legal Clergy credential conferred upon completion of Advanced Wildflower
training and pastoral care requirements, maintenance of credential requires
active service in CAYA Pagan Congregation.
Divine Spiraling Rainbow Tribe
The Divine Spiraling Rainbow Tribe is a Mxtery tradition currently in development based on the unique experiences, global mythologies, and wisdom available when we look beyond the gender binary. The nascent tradition's current members are exploring a wide range of topics related to public service, ritual development, and study in service to learning and creating safe space for those who are genderqueer, non-binary, trans*, agender, metagender, and mxgender, among others.
- Public service activities: Rainbow Moon ceremonies for those beyond the binary
- Prerequisites: in formation
- Requirements for Ordination: in formation
- Does not confer a Legal Clergy credential
Grove of Artemis
A Tradition for women devoted to the Goddess Artemis. More information coming soon!